Monday, March 18, 2013

The Wearable Art Show


***

Fashion is not art they said.  

We all know that person… 
I would have just loved to see them seated at this week’s Wearable Art Show, where garments were pretty unconventional to their standards.

The show was held last Tuesday at the Gladstone Hotel and I had a wonderful time! I really enjoyed admiring all the garments my friends and colleagues worked hard on over the last few months and I thought I’d share with you some of the shots I managed to take. 
I even doubt my images do some of their garments justice, but we’ll have to thank the dodgy lighting for that.

***











Till Next time! xx

Little side note: I've also started a Facebook page, all my blog posts and youtube videos will be posted there for your viewing experience :)


twitter | tumblr | youtube | instagram | facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment