Wednesday, May 1, 2013

New frames from Warby Parker


It's time to embrace the four eyes once again. 
Ever since I discovered I needed glasses I wanted nothing more than to wear contacts. After wearing those for more than 6 years I now wanted nothing more than a nice smart pair of glasses and I've found them. Say hello to my new Tenley Warby Parkers. I got them in the shade Midnight Blue knowing that they would appear almost black in most lighting and I'm so pleased with the way they look. 

For those of you who don't know, Warby Parker is an online optical store that offers costumers affordable and stylish glasses for a fraction of the price. All glasses are set at the standard price of $99 for American costumers and $120 for Canadians and this includes the frames and anti-reflective pre-scripted lens. Because it's an online store, they offer you the chance to select 5 frames you want to try out and WP will send them to you free of charge for a 5 day trial period for you to try them on. Only drawback is that it's exclusively for American citizens. So my only option was to photoshop each frame onto my face. They do have virtual-try-on's available on their website but that was just not doing it for me. If you weren't sold yet, just wait till you hear this. Not only are you buying glasses for an extremely affordable price, but they give a pair to someone in need for every pair you purchase, Aww!

***

I had some issues with the initial shipping process, but that was only because I forgot to send in my PD measurements and they couldn't ship my glasses until I had sent them in. After that, and a few emails with their lovely costumer service representatives my glasses were well on their way. It took 4 days for my glasses to arrive from the Friday I received my confirmation email to the Monday afternoon when they arrived on my door step. Such speedy shipping!

Overall, I'm extremely pleased with everything and I hope I can buy another pair when I go to one of their showrooms in New York this summer. 





Till Next time! xx

Find me here:


1 comment:

  1. They look great. I also love the design of your blog, it's so pretty!

    http://whatmolliedid.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete